since ‎04-14-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

This calls the magnificent cleanup script created by Nickolaj Andersen.The original script is hosted by him at Github, and referenced to by his site at SCConfigMgr.I take no credit for any part of this, all I did was create a single line deployment, ...
We can do a lot of things with Lansweeper, but one thing I've been wanting for a long while is a section for internal documentation.I know about the Knowledge Base, but that's something which we reserve for users, and it's a bit too basic since it la...
I've recently started using the helpdesk, and I've just encountered where a user wouldn't get e-mails from the helpdesk, even though his e-mail address was correctly filled in and Lansweeper wasn't giving me any errors.When I later spoke to said user...
This isn't much of an issue, but is there a way to disable the initial response time for tickets that have been initiated by the agent and are self-assigned?I get that the initial response time makes sense even for agent initated tickets when there i...
Hi folks,Is there a way to configure a shared mailbox for the helpdesk?The problem with those is that you don't get a password for them from Microsoft, so I have no way (that I know of) to enter the credentials for incoming and outgoing mail.