since ‎02-29-2016
Monday

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,Two days ago i looked and found an old version of ghostscript on lansweepers cloud Risk Insights.The same program is found in our on-prem-server searching for it, so I updated the ghostscript and all seems fine on-prem.But the cloud-version sti...
Hello.Today i wanted to check witch php-versions exists on my Linux-machines.In the past I went to "Linux Software" and search php to get all versions and related programs. To my surprise the list is only 44 records (unfiltered), it used to be hundre...
I have a problem after activating scanning of Microsoft store apps.We run v10.0.0.2 at the moment.The report now have many many duplicates of records.We have around 100 Windows assets, but the report states 34486 changes last 24h.And the report for 7...
HelloWe just installed a new HP laptop and could not get it scanned by lansweeper.Every firewall-setting we went true and double checked.But when Symantec blocked suspected files in temp-directory related to HP Sure Sense, and stopped that program to...