since ‎02-18-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I want to try the new Lansweeper version. Currently our clients are pushing the inventory with lspush.exe version 6.0.100.32.Will this lead to any trouble? Can I update to Lansweeper 7 on the server and have the clients still push with the old agent?...
In Lansweeper Version 5 I had the access to the web page configured so that any validated domain user could see all assets and run the basic actions. In addition some specific users also had access to the configuration menu and the enhanced actions.I...
Is there a way to see which scanning rule has added an asset to the database? That would be very helpful to fine-tune the scanning rules to avoid unwanted assets in the db.
I know about the work-around to deselect the active option of all IP ranges and only leave the one enabled that you want to scan. But that is a very tiresome and ineffective way of doing it, because you normally will have to reverse the ticking exerc...
I am direly missing a comment field associated with the excluded IPs. It is hard to remember which device is associated with an excluded IP or why you have excluded it.A comment field would make that clear and retraceable for any other person.