since ‎02-10-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello Team,I'm studying the use of Lansweeper to manage the documentation on the Servers that I installed in my company.The functions I would need are:Monitoring and autodiscovery of sites published via IIS or other Web Servers (tomcat, xamp, etc.).V...
Hello Team,Is there a way to automate the Asset Location according to the IP Location?Regards
Hello, Team, I need to have a report that gives me all assets where is present a specific AD.The best, should be, match this information with the group where the user in configurated (Administrator, Remote Desktop User, ecc..)Thx in advance
Hello Team,from my company, we are checking if Lansweeper can help us in some needs that we have to manage our hardware and Software asset (include license).Are there any API to take information from Lansweeper?License Compliance area, are working wi...
Hello,from the button "Software" I can see all software found in my Assets list.Is it possible have a report of Software that lasweeper found only in a specific Asset Group?Regards
Kudos from