since ‎12-16-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a list that we pulled out of azure with hostnames, and I have created a comma separated list in hopes of being able to plug this list into a query here and generate the data needed. For us we are only wanting to capture the Model/OS/OS Version...
We are looking to create a report that polls for anything on the network that is using WINS. Any help would be much appreciated.
.Net Framework can be searched for so I know that it is available but under the built in reports there seems to be just targeted versions for the reporting. I was curious if anyone had built a report that would include ALL versions of .Net Framework ...
Right Now when I try to include the current state of the asset, I get one of two error messages, either that it cannot convert the state "Active" to the data type int, or it will just return results that have the same device repeated with each availa...
We have custom file scanning turned on and we are able to report on the machines that DO have the file installed, however when I try to create a report that will show the devices that do not have this file I am running into troubles. This file will o...
Kudos from
Kudos given to