since ‎12-09-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

We have a large number of scanning ranges for different items but would like to turn off "Save Pinged IP" on a large number of them. Is there a way to do this without having to go into each and every scanning target and change that option?
Looking at a report, it looks like we have over 1000 devices with their assettypelock set to True. Is there a way to bulk set them to false or do I need to go to each device individually?
We have some iLo devices that pull the correct model, but then set the assettype as Webserver. Is there a way to automatically have models be made as a specific assettype like you can with OIDs?
I am using the 20 day trial to see if we want to update but I cannot seem to get one of the features to work as I expect.On some Cisco ASR9000s, I am trying to scan 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.13 and 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11 so I can make a report of wha...
We use MAC address filtering on our network so was wondering if there is a way to have a report showing any device that has its MAC on more than 1 port as well as what switch and port it is on?