since ‎12-04-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

When a new subnet is made i do the following: add to scanning targets-ipscanning in Lansweeper to scanning targets and also the same subnet to Configuration ip locations so that a subnet name is attached.When is search a specific ipadres it mostly di...
If i want to scan o365 it must be with modern authentication. As i have read this right it must be done trhu a certificate which is the same on the scanning server and on Azure.How to create the certificate on the scanning server is it just the norma...
I would like to run a powershell script (.ps1) file which resists on a network share on several clients.I have tried with the invoke-command etc. but is not a success.The question is how to run a powershell ps1 file with Lansweeper. I have already tr...
After hours of spending to try install Java and copy the files to c:\program files (x86) the exclusion files and the java.seurity file to c:\windows\sun\java\deployment, asking for help.I have downloaded and edit a package from this forum and have ad...