since ‎07-30-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 30 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I have 'Intune v2' scanning target setup and it is discovering my mobile devices (iOS, android), but it is not discovering the workstations that are managed by intune. Specifically, the ones that are NOT domain joined and only managed by intune...
I smashed this together pretty quickly, but thought I'd share.As part of SCCM OSD I have a vbs script that writes environment variables to the registry.Then I collect those with LS.Add scanning HKLM registry entries to LSSOFTWARE\_IT\SCCM\OSD'Install...
Uses windows event log Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting and code 1001Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblADusers.Displayname, tblAssets.OScode, tblNtlog.Eventcode, Max(tblNtlog.TimeGenerated) As LastO...
This report was to help identify computer that were experiencing a large number of unexpected reboots.Uses Windows Event: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power event code 41 to identify occurrences.Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.A...
This report relies on adding three custom registry scans.Regkey = 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion' Valuename = 'UBR'Regkey = 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion' Valuename = 'CurrentBuil...