since ‎11-06-2008
‎01-29-2024

User Statistics

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 9 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello. I have been running a single Lansweeper server (all roles on one server) as a VM in my VMware ESXi environment for many years. I am planning to retire my entire VM environment (Along with my on prem domain. We’re moving to full Azure/M365 but ...
Hello. Is there a way to auto-email the assigned tech and their manager at least once a day, every day until the ticket is closed? I'm not able to figure out how to do this.Thanks.
Hello. In the Help Desk config > Custom Fields, I am using three separate fields when I create a ticket. The first is "Class" which has 3 options, next is "Category" which has 4 options and the third and final field is based off of what is chosen f...
Hello. Our company has one main office where all of our servers are located and between 20 and 30 remote job sites. We have always used Sonicwall TZ boxes on all remote sites to create point to point always-up VPN connections to our main Sonicwall ...
Hello. I am trying to find out which computers on my domain have an application called "Phoenix Project Manager" installed on them. If I go to a specific computer (let's say the computer name is JOESCHMOE) in Lansweeper and then choose "Software" t...