since ‎06-16-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

Just to be clear. Asset Radar sniffs ARP, DHCP, and UDP packets to get the information. In order to be comprehensive, this requires scanner(s) in each broadcast domain or some form of forwarding these packets to a scanner?I was assuming the scanner...
I have read the article and forum post on how the search bar works. My wish is that there is a setting that could be toggled to change the behavior.I'd like to have the option to change from "starts with" to "contains" and possibly others. I realiz...
I was looking to add an action to open up the Nagios status page for an asset. In the future, I will be looking to integrate other Nagios actions via their REST API. The problem is that the Nagios CGI is case sensitive. Lansweeper has weird logic ...
We have changed our scanning credentials from being a Domain Admin to a Local Admin (Group Policy controls local Administrators members).Domain Controllers do not have local users and groups. The solution for scanning is to have a scheduled task run...
It would be nice to be able to map credentials based on DNS name as well as the current individual IP address.