since ‎10-29-2008
‎11-23-2023

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

I would like to share report on installed windows updates which shows details on windows assets plus date of latest windows update installed. In order to get this info, I used latest KB installed date in table yblQuickFixEngineering.SELECT tblAssets....
DearWe upgraded lansweeper to version 5 and started with custom reports updating and creating new ones. I have a problem during report display. In sql management studio, mentioned view displays correctly, but web page displays Error: Cannot find quer...
DearI have been reported that lansweeper server is sometimes creating output traffic of 4~6 MB to the computer. This is not much but it is problematic for branch offices. Do you have any advice how to troubleshoot this issue? I understand that the da...
HelloWe are planning migration of our servers to the new domain. Our lansweeper is stand alone server with service/sql/web site. Do you have any guide on this like you have for migration of service to the new server?Thanks.
We wanted to check redirection of my document folders for our users. So we add scan for registry value Personal under HKCU/SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders path.The problem is that we receive following results:On ...
Kudos given to