since ‎03-23-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a simple asset report whose only criteria is that custom field #5 (defined as a radio button list) contains one of six possible team member names. It is supposed to be listing those assets that were physically inventoried by one of the six tea...
We see this happening mostly with 'older' Acer monitors but I'm not sure if it's restricted to those. I can scan, for example, computer name AL1575 and it picks up a connected monitor ACR LXKAA0034207; the monitor is not actually connected to this co...
We just purchased roughly 80 monitors and we need to be deliberate about how we deploy them. Some will be used on Macs, and some on Windows machines. My thought was for my team to set them up in our prep room, attach asset tags, connect them to a Win...
At least half of our users have two monitors connected to their computer; however, LANSweeper will oftentimes only register that one monitor is connected. Can anyone tell me a)what LANSweeper is looking at to detect the monitor, b)why it sometimes pi...
Kudos given to