since ‎03-10-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a problem that I'm only having with the deployment of GhostScript.Lansweeper is returning me following error:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (DOMAIN\installuser). ShareCredential: (user). Command: "\\se...
I would like to create a report of assets that don't have certain sofware installed.I have already created following report with the parameter Not Like 'Pulse Secure Installer Service' , but this will create a list of every software packet on each co...
I have a schedule that I always use for deployments.- "Daily at 12:00" that is configured to run each workday at 12:00But when I create a deployment configuration that uses this schedule it will automatically run as soon as I save the configuration.E...
I often start a deployment only to find that I made a mistake and have to wait for the time-out.It would also be great if you could cancel a deployment once you deployed a package by accident.A little more control over the deployments would be very i...
When I open Lansweeper in Chrome it suddenly gives me a login prompt.When I open it in IE, it still detect my account automatically.I'm running Chrome version 46.0.2490.71I found that Chrome looks at the setting of IE, but since I'm not having this i...