since ‎03-03-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 17 Kudos given
  • 14 Kudos received

User Activity

I run this report:=====================================================================Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAsset...
EXAMPLE: We have routers set up at remote locations that do two things. One is they offload all internet traffic to a local provider, (keeping it off the corporate WAN and freeing up bandwidth), and Second, we set up a fail-over VPN tunnel. The VPN t...
Lansweeper is showing only 142 assets at our main location. When I sort by IP address, the final class C address that Lansweeper shows is 192.168.56.147.A ping sweep by Angry IP shows live address up to, and including 192.168.56.253.I created and ran...
I got tired of hunting down and running "Angry IP" every time I wanted to Ping Sweep a subnet, so I put together this command file that can be called from an assets screen. It uses the Windows CMD environment to Ping Sweep the subnet that the asset i...
It would be nice to know when an asset get physically moved from one location/subnet to another one. Yes, this has happened to us, and by the time we caught it, no one knew who did it. I could not find a table that stored a previous IP Location or I...