since ‎03-02-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 69 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 12 Kudos given
  • 65 Kudos received

User Activity

We're using Lansweeper v6.0.100.67. I'm using Chrome 61. Whenever we go to a Windows asset and click on Open C$ or Open Admin$, we get the following pop-up error message:Execution of the Windows Script Host failed. (Access is denied.)I can use other ...
I Installed the trial version of Lansweeper 6019 on a laptop computer on a workgroup. I was bringing it to my friend's job to kind of demo how Lanseeper works since he is interested in the product. I wanted to show him how it works, the interface, ho...
We're using LS 6.0. I would like to remove the location lock we have enabled on about 100+ assets. I really don't want to go through one by one and remove it manually. We're using the non-SQL Server version. I tried creating a report and executing an...
I'm using LS v6011 (I imagine it's the same in the stable version). I want to perform a complete scan on an entire subnet. Under Scanning > Scanning Targets, I have the option to do a Quick Scan, but that only scans known devices. I saw under Scan No...
I would like to see some additional AD integration with LS. You currently pull a lot of information from AD, but I'd like to see a bit more. For instance, on the Users page, I would love to be able to see the AD groups the user belongs to. And, it wo...