cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
The organization I work for is seriously considering buying a Premium membership, but there are a couple of questions we need answered first :

1) Are PO's accepted? This is how we handle most of our purchases, and having to do it through credit card would add several complications

2) Is your vendor located within the US?

3) We're currently using Alterier Web Remote Commander for remote control of machines. However, it has a few show-stopping issues that usually require the reboot of both machines involved. How stable is the remote capability provided with Premium membership?

4) Can I get some examples of what other tools/betas would be located in the Premium users' forum?

In the near future I will be having a formal meeting with my boss and network admin (currently, I've discussed this with them on an informal basis only) concerning whether or not the Premium package will be worth the cost (they know it's not much, but we're still on a tight budget). Any ammo you could provide for this discussion would go a long way.

Oh, by the way, love how you quoted my recommendation at the top of the page
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
taeratrin wrote:

1) Are PO's accepted? This is how we handle most of our purchases, and having to do it through credit card would add several complications
2) Is your vendor located within the US?
3) We're currently using Alterier Web Remote Commander for remote control of machines. However, it has a few show-stopping issues that usually require the reboot of both machines involved. How stable is the remote capability provided with Premium membership?
4) Can I get some examples of what other tools/betas would be located in the Premium users' forum?

1) Yes, no problem, you can pay afterwards with wire transfer
2) Belgium
3) The remote control is based on VNC, maybe you can ask some premium users for their experience with the tool.
4) You can click on the links on the Premium page.