cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mechichi
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I have this problem in the web console, else the configuration interface work well.

Can you help please ASAP

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to map the path '/App_GlobalResources/'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/App_GlobalResources/'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/App_GlobalResources/'.]
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathActual(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitNull) +3521420
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CheckTopLevelFilesUpToDate2(StandardDiskBuildResultCache diskCache) +306
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CheckTopLevelFilesUpToDate(StandardDiskBuildResultCache diskCache) +46
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.RegularAppRuntimeModeInitialize() +418
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.Initialize() +235
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InitializeBuildManager() +228
System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags) +310

[HttpException (0x80004005): Failed to map the path '/App_GlobalResources/'.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +3426903
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +88
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +149

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42
2 REPLIES 2
Mechichi
Engaged Sweeper
I's ok i installed the .NET 3.5 SP1, restart the computer and it's ok.

thanl you
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This update will fix your problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951847