cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jroach
Engaged Sweeper
I have about 50 deployment scripts that I've made without any problem. Suddenly I would add a step and submit, then it just vanishes now. It was doing it half the time, now it does it every time. It's probably an easy fix but I gotta know what it is.

Next, I used to be able to roll out an installer to 4-500 people, and it would go 10 threads at a time or however many I have it set to. Now, whenever I try to rollout to a big report, it will stop logging (which is how I know I crashed it), and it won't deploy at all until I restart the services. Sometimes I can't stop the Lansweeper Service when this is happening and I just reboot the server... that works. Then I gotta go 50 or so at a time so I don't mess it up.

At this point I feel like I need to back up the database, fresh install, then import backup but the thing is I've already done that. So now what? Just start over, enter all new data?
2 REPLIES 2
jroach
Engaged Sweeper
Well, I fixed it. Cleaned the event logs and cleaned up database using DatabaseMaintenance.exe in Lansweeper\Tools..
J Roach wrote:
Well, I fixed it. Cleaned the event logs and cleaned up database using DatabaseMaintenance.exe in Lansweeper\Tools..

This is something I try and do ever year or two. Makes LS run so much nicer but should auto do it.