cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rzahr
Engaged Sweeper
Hi everyone, im trying to figure out if the quick actions are not working anymore or maybe its a browser issue? For example if i try to use the quick actionOpen C$ it doesn't work for some reason, and i do have have the lansweeper shell plugin installed?
3 REPLIES 3
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
ITsysadmin wrote:
Hi everyone, im trying to figure out if the quick actions are not working anymore or maybe its a browser issue? For example if i try to use the quick actionOpen C$ it doesn't work for some reason, and i do have have the lansweeper shell plugin installed?

Have you installed the Google Chrome Lansweeper Extension?
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lansweeper-shell-execute/nnpeignlpkmbhjegcbfacbgcnhhjlghp
Rodney_Stowell
Engaged Sweeper II
I am having the same issue. It was working up till Jan of this year. I do not handle our security settings so I was not sure if that may have caused it to start failing. Odd thing is it does not show error it just refuses to do anything like the link itself is dead.
Rodney Stowell wrote:
I am having the same issue. It was working up till Jan of this year. I do not handle our security settings so I was not sure if that may have caused it to start failing. Odd thing is it does not show error it just refuses to do anything like the link itself is dead.

ok, quick update...

I logged into IE and ran Lansweeper from there. I was told i needed a regedit installed and security settings setup a certain way.. i did this and restarted IE and ran Lansweeper and it worked.

Opened Chrome and tried it.. no luck so I do believe this is an issue within Chrome not company security policies.