cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikey_
Engaged Sweeper III
I am not sure what changed, but they are all the same version (see attached pic)

Any ideas as to why the report is not working right? I know it suppose to look at all servers and compare the build numbers and output those that are below the newest one in the list. But as you can see here, they are all the same.

Any insight would be appreciated - Thanks!

Mike
2 REPLIES 2
Mikey_
Engaged Sweeper III
Ok... So apparently my tsysOS table contained an OS code "10.0.17134S", Which related to an old Server 2016 Core installation that has since been removed. Once I removed this from the database, it fixed the problem.

If you have a similar issue and want to remove a record with a bad OScode.. you can run this query in the database:

delete from tsysos where oscode = '10.0.17134S'

Your code will be different, but you get the idea. Thank you to the support team for that isolation. I had to run several reports for them to find that.

Thanks again!

Mike
I am seeing a similar issue, but in my case I think the issue is a mis-ordering of the records in tsysos. I have six "Win 2016" OSName column records, but they show in descending order of OSCode as

10.0.9841S
10.0.14393S (which all of mine are)
10.0.14300S
10.0.10586S
10.0.10514S
10.0.10074S

If I look at the records ordered by OSCodeNumeric, they order correctly. Is it possible that the reports are using OSCode to determine the latest version rather than OSCodeNumeric?