cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tholmes
Engaged Sweeper III
I have been using Lansweeper a lot and feel the format and layout is excellent for our needs, however, I have been asked to investigate OneDrive and see what is being used so far, and move our local files to it, in the next few months. I have just had a look, searched through the forums and hopefully not missed something blatantly obvious, but does Lansweeper have a report for Onedrive and the MS cloud stuff? (I understand that Onedrive has its own reporting system, but it looks a bit weird and I would like to keep with Lansweeper)
Thanks for any and all input.
Tim
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hello,
Currently, the only report you can run on Onedrive, is to see on which assets it has be installed. Just like for any other installed software on Windows computers.
Other specific Onedrive reports are currently not available unfortunately. We did receive already other requests on this and it is currently on our wish list. Hopefully we can foresee this in a future release.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tholmes
Engaged Sweeper III
Thank you very much for the info.
Regards
Tim
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hello,
Currently, the only report you can run on Onedrive, is to see on which assets it has be installed. Just like for any other installed software on Windows computers.
Other specific Onedrive reports are currently not available unfortunately. We did receive already other requests on this and it is currently on our wish list. Hopefully we can foresee this in a future release.