cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devrandom
Engaged Sweeper
Up until the last couple of months I was able to update our Windows 2019 servers and the Alert Report Dashboard, OS: Not latest Build of Windows 2019 would check off each server as they were updated. Since sometime in September (Perhaps coinciding with a Lansweeper update), the report shows all of our Windows 2019 servers as being not latest version. As far as I can find, 1809/17763 *is* the latest version of Server 2019. Newer builds are just Windows Server Semi-annual channel (according to: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464619).

Is there anything I can do to fix this myself?

If this is just how it is now, that's fine but it seems to make the dashboard report a little less useful.

Thanks in advance!
1 REPLY 1
MCBowman
Engaged Sweeper II
Server 2019 "Core" edition (without the GUI) has a higher build number than the GUI'ed version of 2019. That report is looking for that higher build number. The latest build for Server 2019 (GUI) is 10.0.17763S.1554, from what I can see. I don't know if the report can be changed to look for the different editions, or have some allowance for two build numbers.