cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kleinerkoenig
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

we use the helpdesk and have activated email notification. But I haven't found any settings for the following items yet.
1.) If an agent assigns a ticket to himself, everyone in the team should be informed, but not he himself.

2.) If the agent who is processing the ticket, no matter if a note is written or the status is changed, no mail should be sent.

Is there any way to set this?
2 REPLIES 2
jsopko
Engaged Sweeper
BFI wrote:
Hello,

we use the helpdesk and have activated email notification. But I haven't found any settings for the following items yet.
1.) If an agent assigns a ticket to himself, everyone in the team should be informed, but not he himself.

2.) If the agent who is processing the ticket, no matter if a note is written or the status is changed, no mail should be sent.

Under Configurations and email settings. At the bottom of the page you will find some templates of outgoing emails. Just disable/enable them as needed. You can also create your own.

TruckDriverTurnedIT wrote:
BFI wrote:
Hello,

Under Configurations and email settings. At the bottom of the page you will find some templates of outgoing emails. Just disable/enable them as needed. You can also create your own.

Thanks, I saw that. But I can't adjust the setting I described above.