cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rallen
Engaged Sweeper II
We are having troubles with scanning new devices into Lansweeper through lsagent. We have been using lsagent with success on other devices for a while.

We are configuring 12 new laptops that will need to be scanable through lsagent. These are new Dell Vostro 3490 machines running Widows 10 Pro. We have installed lsagent on all 12 machines, and after a couple days of them being online through a public wireless network they have still not been picked up by our Lansweeper server. We have updated to the latest Lansweeper version, which included the latest Lansweeper scanning server: 8.0.130.137.

I will attempt to attach a logfile from one of the machines, which constantly shows scan sent. Thanks in advance for your help.
1 REPLY 1
cpletcher
Engaged Sweeper II

We have ran into the same issue with this. Newest version of LsAgent, and the first laptop I installed it on, it showed up under the LsAgent Scanning tab, and I was able to assign it to a group. Later I installed it to 20 more laptops, and they show that it is installed and running, but they have not shown up under the LsAgent Scanning tab to assign to a group. Were you able to find a solution for this? I checked each laptop to make sure they meet the LsAgent requirements and they all do. I have a few Desktop PCs that have shown up, and then a few that have not, and they are all up to date and meet the requirements.