cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ethanthekiwi
Engaged Sweeper II
Does the Lansweeper ticket API have the ability to "Set time worked on" a ticket? I see how to AddNote, but I don't see how to add time to that note.

Sometimes we do some bigger jobs and four techs will go onsite and work all day. In our previous ticketing system, Spiceworks, the main tech on the ticket would add time worked for the other techs. Lansweeper only allows you to add time for yourself and it's cumbersome to reassign the ticket 3 times to get everyone's time added. I'm working on something in Powershell that would all a tech to add a note and time for someone else, but I'm not seeing how to add time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ethanthekiwi
Engaged Sweeper II
I emailed Lansweeper support and received this response:

Thank you for contacting Lansweeper Support.

Unfortunately, Lansweeper currently does not provide the option to record the time worked through the API.

We've tagged your ticket as a feature request and have added "Option to record the time worked through the API" to our customer wish list. Features on our customer wish list get development priority based on a combination of customer demand and difficulty to implement. As such we aren't able to guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yayitazale
Engaged Sweeper III
+1 and can you add the vale WorkTime to get the worked time when calling to GetTicket?
ethanthekiwi
Engaged Sweeper II
I emailed Lansweeper support and received this response:

Thank you for contacting Lansweeper Support.

Unfortunately, Lansweeper currently does not provide the option to record the time worked through the API.

We've tagged your ticket as a feature request and have added "Option to record the time worked through the API" to our customer wish list. Features on our customer wish list get development priority based on a combination of customer demand and difficulty to implement. As such we aren't able to guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now