cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wayneRex
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello
Looking through the "Assets linked to Scanserver" page, i can see plenty of machines which have been scanned but these machines are not in the IP ranges i have entered.

I have un-ticked Active Directory Computer Path, Active Directory Domain, Active Directory User Path and the Asset Groups i have in the scansever. Just in case this was making it scan other ranges. Nothing changed.

Im still seeing my UK machine being scanned but the US server.

Have i missed something?
Also is there a way of seeing how many times my machines has been scanned and by what scanserver?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
nbjeter3
Engaged Sweeper
wayneRex wrote:
Hello
Looking through the "Assets linked to Scanserver" page, i can see plenty of machines which have been scanned but these machines are not in the IP ranges i have entered.

I have un-ticked Active Directory Computer Path, Active Directory Domain, Active Directory User Path and the Asset Groups i have in the scansever. Just in case this was making it scan other ranges. Nothing changed.

Im still seeing my UK machine being scanned but the US server.

Have i missed something?
Also is there a way of seeing how many times my machines has been scanned and by what scanserver?

Thank you

I have had the same issue as of recent. As it turned out (at least so far) it was the Active Directory Domain scan that was the issue. Weirdly it's only RECENTLY become a problem. I've had that scan setup for a long time now, and until recently, it didn't cause any problems. Not sure what has changed in recent versions. You need to unselect that option on all your scan servers and just stick to the IP range scans. So Far (crossing fingers) that seems to have cleared my issue up.