cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulruvalcaba
Engaged Sweeper III

I am receiving an error when trying to deploy from a report.

I get "...had no 'AssetID' column. This column is mandatory for deployments to work with reports."
Where does it want the AssetID to be listed? I see it a couple of times in the report already.

Also note that I have used this same report with the fields edited to work with other registry values and I have not had issues deploying to those registry fields.

Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon,
tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Username,
tblADusers.Firstname,
tblADusers.Lastname,
SubQuery1.Value As [Registry Value],
tblAssets.Firstseen,
SubQuery1.Lastchanged,
tblAssets.Lastseen As Lastseen
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Inner Join tsysOS On tsysOS.OScode = tblAssets.OScode
Inner Join TsysLastscan On tblAssets.AssetID = TsysLastscan.AssetID
Inner Join TsysWaittime On TsysWaittime.CFGCode = TsysLastscan.CFGcode
Left Join (Select Top 1000000 tblRegistry.AssetID,
tblRegistry.Regkey,
tblRegistry.Valuename,
tblRegistry.Value,
tblRegistry.Lastchanged
From tblRegistry
Where
tblRegistry.Regkey Like
'%SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment' And
tblRegistry.Valuename = 'JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS') SubQuery1 On
SubQuery1.AssetID = tblAssets.AssetID
Inner Join tblADusers On tblADusers.Username = tblAssets.Username
Where tblAssetCustom.State = 1 And TsysWaittime.CFGname = 'registry'
Order By tblAssets.AssetName
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
I ended up contacting support.
It turns out that it has something to do with quotation marks. In the report there are results that have quotation marks and when filtering with marks it interferes with something on Lansweeper's end.
So in this case I was filtering the registry field and used quotes to narrow it down and that is what "broke" it. I am able to filter down by workstation name, just cannot filter by registry field if the registry field contains quotes.

User18954 wrote:
I had the same issue and made my SQL as simple as possible.
I was reporting strictly on NAS units, not Windows units to do a WOL and it failed.

So I added 1 PC into the mix of NAS units and it took it. So it deploys now.

Still have to test if it really does WOL on the NAS units at a set time (due to power losses and the NAS units themselves BIOS not WOLing after power loss).

So in my WHERE clause i just added everything in parenthesis then did an OR IPADDRESS like '192.168.1.100' (which is my PC) so it picked up 1 Windows 10 PC in the mix of my NAS units.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
User18954
Engaged Sweeper II
I was reporting strictly on NAS units, not Windows units to do a WOL and it failed.

Still have to test if it really does WOL on the NAS units at a set time (due to power losses and the NAS units themselves BIOS not WOLing after power loss).

So in my WHERE clause i just added everything in parenthesis then did an OR IPADDRESS like '192.168.1.100' (which is my PC) so it picked up 1 Windows 10 PC in the mix of my NAS units.
I ended up contacting support.
It turns out that it has something to do with quotation marks. In the report there are results that have quotation marks and when filtering with marks it interferes with something on Lansweeper's end.
So in this case I was filtering the registry field and used quotes to narrow it down and that is what "broke" it. I am able to filter down by workstation name, just cannot filter by registry field if the registry field contains quotes.

User18954 wrote:

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Strange, when I try using this report, it does run the deployment.

Maybe contact support with the log files?