cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harrellkh
Engaged Sweeper
Can anyone tell me what the approved software report details? I need to understand the process to be 'approved' software within the Lansweeper console. I found this report under 'All Reports', and just typed in Approved in the search.

Thank You.
5 REPLIES 5
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
For us, I have a task that send me the reports monthly (unapproved, approved, denied) then I put them into a teams channel and our policies are such that users can go there and check.
I would ask that some day it gets expanded to allow for items to be auto-approved/disapproved by default rather than always reporting Dot versions as neutral.
For example, if I have disapproved say WinRAR, I would like to see disapprove all versions, current/future with an ability in the admin panel to override if that changes. Same goes for if I have approved, Outlook, I don't want to have to approve every new Dot release. just a thought.
harrellkh
Engaged Sweeper
Ok. That configuration is not available to me.
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Go to Software > Authorization.

Here you can mark software as allowed or not. This is what shows up on that report etc.

You can then setup scheduled reports so that if an IT person for examples installs software that is not allowed you would get a report.
I do not see an area or tab that says Authorization. I do like your premise though.