cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aplechaty
Engaged Sweeper II
Good Afternoon,
I am not much of a report writer so thought I would ask here. Does anyone have a report that displays only items that show as first seen in the last 3 months. Our network operations center wants information so they can be sure any new systems that show up are entered for monitoring.

So they want a report that lists all machines first seen within the last 3 months to compare and add the devices as needed. Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
aplechaty
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks i did a bit more searching around the finished reports and found a similar one for 7 days and just modified it to 90 instead of 7 seemed to work.
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
aplechaty wrote:
Good Afternoon,
I am not much of a report writer so thought I would ask here. Does anyone have a report that displays only items that show as first seen in the last 3 months. Our network operations center wants information so they can be sure any new systems that show up are entered for monitoring.

So they want a report that lists all machines first seen within the last 3 months to compare and add the devices as needed. Thanks in advance.

there are canned reports for computers and devices and software (all different reports) that are new in the last 24 hours. You could easily modify those and create new reports.

I know this because I just found them and created a daily task to email me those reports 🙂
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
DateDiff() is your friend.

Set up a report with the fields you want and include
WHERE
AND DateDiff(mm, tblAssets.Firstseen, GetDate()) <= 3

to filter for assets first seen within the last three months.