cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Icebreaker
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi!

I get a lot of tickets via email. Is there a possibility to set the Priority according to the priority of the email?

Thanks for your help!
3 REPLIES 3
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I'm not 100% sure this fits your needs, but take a look at the Incoming mail options, just above the ticket dispatching settings.

For spam specifically, you can ignore emails with a specific subject, attachment, content or sender.
Icebreaker
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi Charles.X,

thank you for the reply.
The dispatching rules are a really good function, but i would suggest to add this:
It would be great if i could search for a specific string in the Mail-Header. With that, you could filter directly for Marked-as-SPAM (Header: X-SPAM) and Mail-Priority (Header: X-Priority)

Maybe it's possible to add this in the future...?

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Changing tickets based on specific conditions can be done, including changing the priority. However, if you are referring to the option of mailing clients to set a specific email as high priority, Lansweeper can't use this as a variable to change ticket priority.

All the options available are outlines in this knowledgebase article: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/performing-actions-on-new-tickets-using-ticket-dispatching-rules/