cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dledger
Engaged Sweeper III
We are trialing helpdesk and having an issue getting auto responses when a user creates a ticket. I have an office365 email account tied to Lansweeper support@xxxx.org. If a user sends an email to support@xxxx.org we get a new ticket in helpdesk just fine. I have set up an outgoing templet to reply to the user but the user never receives the email. If I go into our support@xxxxx.org email box I see the reply sitting in the mailbox's Helpdesk_archive folder. It looks like the outgoing email is actually being sent to Support@xxxx.org email address instead of the person who opened the ticket.

I cannot figure out why the email goes to support@xxx.org instead of the actual user who created the ticket. Any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
ericraber
Engaged Sweeper

Anyone ever figure this out? I don't see the solution

IT_Support4
Engaged Sweeper
Same Issue
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Thank you for sharing the solution, it will most likely help others who are facing something similar.
Esben.D wrote:
Thank you for sharing the solution, it will most likely help others who are facing something similar.

I am having same issues. Support is trying to 4 days to help and no luck,,,,,
dledger
Engaged Sweeper III
Answer:

While testing we were using an agent+administrator account to send in email tickets. The system is sending those response to the helpdesk email and not the user. Any non-agent person can email a ticket and the templates work just fine.