cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jrobinson
Engaged Sweeper
I tried to duplicate the sql report in some of the posts, but Lansweeper is coming up with no machines. Originally I had just the executable name in the path gdc.exe, but it came up with far more machines than actually have the software. So I changed it to the whole pathe and now nothing. Any advice?

CREATE VIEW dbo.web30repMunis
AS
SELECT TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.tblComputers.Computername AS Computer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, dbo.tblFileVersions.FileVersion, dbo.tblFileVersions.FileDescription, dbo.tblFileVersions.Filesize, dbo.tblFileVersions.Lastchanged
FROM dbo.tblComputers INNER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblFileVersions ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblFileVersions.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblFileVersions.FilePathfull LIKE '%programfiles%\FourJs\gdc\bin\gdc.exe')
ORDER BY dbo.tblComputers.Computername

GO

INSERT INTO dbo.TsysFiles
(Searchfile, Enabled)
VALUES ('%programfiles%\FourJs\gdc\bin\gdc.exe', 1)

'Add the view to the reports table

INSERT INTO [tsysreports] ([Reportquery],[Reporttitle]) VALUES ('web30repMunis','Munis Client Install')

GO
8 REPLIES 8
Jrobinson
Engaged Sweeper
That did it, thank you!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Should be something like this :

SELECT     TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.tblComputers.Computername AS Computer, dbo.tblFileVersions.FileVersion, dbo.tblFileVersions.FileDescription, 
dbo.tblFileVersions.Filesize, dbo.tblFileVersions.Lastchanged, dbo.tblFileVersions.Found
FROM dbo.tblComputers LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblFileVersions ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblFileVersions.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblFileVersions.FilePathfull LIKE '%bin\gdc.exe%') AND (dbo.tblFileVersions.Found = 1)
ORDER BY dbo.tblComputers.Computername
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In this screen I see everywhere found=false so it is normal that you don't get any results in the report.
Lansweeper wrote:
In this screen I see everywhere found=false so it is normal that you don't get any results in the report.

here's one showing the file in explorer and the equivalent sql listing
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post a screenshot where I can see results with "%programfiles%\FourJs\gdc\bin\gdc.exe" in it please.
Lansweeper wrote:
Could you post a screenshot where I can see results with "%programfiles%\FourJs\gdc\bin\gdc.exe" in it please.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post a screenshot of your tblFileVersions contents please.
Lansweeper wrote:
Could you post a screenshot of your tblFileVersions contents please.

Here you go.