cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sewardcounty
Engaged Sweeper II
When tickets are created there are no email notifications going out to the Techs. Under Outgoing Email Templates (Configuration/Email Settings) I have checkmarked the Ticket Creation Sent to Users. But no one is receiving any email notifications. Are there other settings required to enable this option?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sewardcounty
Engaged Sweeper II
It turns out it was an issue with the IMAP Security settings. We normally use a Secure connection but for some reason Lansweeper was failing on the Incoming connection until we selected "No Security".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sewardcounty
Engaged Sweeper II
It turns out it was an issue with the IMAP Security settings. We normally use a Secure connection but for some reason Lansweeper was failing on the Incoming connection until we selected "No Security".
sewardcounty
Engaged Sweeper II
All of my "Agent Options" are Unchecked in the "Agent Options" setting area.

Under "Configuration/E-Mail Settings/Outgoing E-mail templates" all seven (7) of the default "Out-Going Email Templates" are Checked/Enabled and the configs of all seven (7) of these Templates have all of the States/Types/Priorities checked. These are the default settings that were "out of the box" with the new Helpdesk upgrade and we have not changed them but I did verify they match your statements.

I still receive no email notification when I create/assign/update/change an issue.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
If the required email template's checkbox is set to enabled and you're not getting emails you should review the agent settings. Each agent can define which emails they receive by clicking the 'wheel shaped icon' in the top right corner of the web console. This popup shows a checkbox for every template type, which should be unchecked if you want to receive emails.

Also make sure all ticket types, priorities and states required are checked for the email template.