cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarkinsIT
Champion Sweeper
Hello. We are a pretty small company with only two IT support peeps. I'd like to have the "Set Personal" check box checked by default or better yet, remove this option all together from the new ticket creation page and have it on by default. Is this possible?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Setting a ticket to personal only affects how the replies sent via email to the user are displayed, i.e. it affects whether the user can see the agent's name, personal email address and personal signature in the email. There is no specific setting to make all tickets personal, but, as this option is only relevant for users contacting you via email, you can create ticket dispatching rules under Configuration\E-mail Settings so that anything sent to your email addresses is set to personal.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Setting a ticket to personal only affects how the replies sent via email to the user are displayed, i.e. it affects whether the user can see the agent's name, personal email address and personal signature in the email. There is no specific setting to make all tickets personal, but, as this option is only relevant for users contacting you via email, you can create ticket dispatching rules under Configuration\E-mail Settings so that anything sent to your email addresses is set to personal.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now