cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradm
Engaged Sweeper
Good Morning!

I am having an issue with Ticket Dispatching. I would like all tickets originating from a specific email address to be assigned a ticket type. No tickets are created when the dispatch rule is enabled. I did test that tickets are created when the rules are disabled.

Not sure where to go from here!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you can see the ticket when you access it directly, but not in your ticket filter, the problem must be your ticket filter. Could you double-check the criteria of your filter. You can hit New Tab and just tick System Administrators under Agentteam to see all tickets assigned to the team.

Keep in mind that, by default, you can only see tickets assigned to teams you're in. You can add yourself to additional teams by clicking in the Teams column next to your username under Configuration\User Access & Roles.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you can see the ticket when you access it directly, but not in your ticket filter, the problem must be your ticket filter. Could you double-check the criteria of your filter. You can hit New Tab and just tick System Administrators under Agentteam to see all tickets assigned to the team.

Keep in mind that, by default, you can only see tickets assigned to teams you're in. You can add yourself to additional teams by clicking in the Teams column next to your username under Configuration\User Access & Roles.
bradm
Engaged Sweeper
Ok. Dispatch is working.

My new problem is that I cannot see tickets assigned to "System Administrators" (my custom group). All filters, no filters, the tickets do not display. I can however navigate directly to the ticket by number. See attached.

Thoughts?
bradm
Engaged Sweeper
Alright! I think I have narrowed down my issue to the team I created. If I set up my dispatch to assign the ticket to a specific Ticket Type, it works fine. That is, as long as that ticket type is using a built in team association. In my case, IT Support.

I created a new team and associated it with the ticket type. At this point the dispatch fails.

Getting closer!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now