cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MakeBug
Champion Sweeper
I just upgraded to 5.3.0.12 and now I'm getting a strange set off messages.
So I don't know if this is just a logging-error, but when I want to deploy a software-package, at first it creates the job as usual "Gathering information asoaso." but when the deployment starts, suddenly there are 3 additional jobs all showing that they where started a few seconds after each other and for sure they cancel because the one I started is already installing.
May this have something to do with the fix for the "After Scanning" execution?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper version 5.3.0.15, which includes a few deployment bug fixes, is now available for download. You can update your installations by following these instructions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper version 5.3.0.15, which includes a few deployment bug fixes, is now available for download. You can update your installations by following these instructions.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
@MakeBug: If possible could you send a mail to support@lansweeper.com with the following
  • link to this forum topic
  • description or screenshot of the deployment schedules you have set up under Deployment\Schedules
  • XLS export of your deployment logs
mickeyshowers
Engaged Sweeper III
I am seeing double deploys as well on .12
MakeBug
Champion Sweeper
Still happening and it's starting to get critical. I restart the service, reboot the server to stop all running deployment jobs (again I'm still waiting for an option to do this from the web-console). After it's back up, suddenly it started creating new deployment-log entries with my user as initiator. I did start ONE job, but BEFORE the restart so why does it create those again after the restart? Am I now unable to cancel any deployment job once I started it?

I'm going back to one of the pre-versions now. It removes some other bugfixes but I can't continue using the deployment like this.
MakeBug
Champion Sweeper
Same here. After the 5.3.0.13 update it's still happening sometimes.
PeterJG
Champion Sweeper II
I've experienced same issue on the 5.3.0.13 after upgrade.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Possibly this only occurs on the first deployment after the update. We could reproduce the issue and have a look at it.