cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ismail
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

I am stumped, I tried to run a customized report that would show me the following:

All servers (Domain controllers)
All member servers (Non DC's)
All Workstations (NON Servers)
All portable Workstations

In that same report I would like to view the following of each Computer:

Computer name
IP Address
Operating system
Computer manufacturer

Would anyone be kind enough to give me the SQL Query that would allow me to obtain this report ?
7 REPLIES 7
TheWood
Engaged Sweeper
@lansweeper

This is almost a perfect query for me, i just need to add in the Model, Serial / Service Tag, Memory and CPU Number and Speed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Matt
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Use this

SELECT     dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputers.LastknownIP, 
dbo.tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Caption
FROM dbo.tblComputers LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblComputersystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername
Ismail
Engaged Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
Use this

SELECT     dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputers.LastknownIP, 
dbo.tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Caption
FROM dbo.tblComputers LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblComputersystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername

This report works great but the problem is that the IP Address is empty.
Ismail
Engaged Sweeper II
Doesn't seem to be giving out any report whatsoever
Cobra7
Champion Sweeper
SELECT
dbo.tblComputers.Computername,
dbo.tblComputers.Domain,
dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole
FROM
dbo.tblComputersystem
INNER JOIN dbo.tblComputers ON (dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername)

That should do it. The only problem is I have not upgraded to 3.5 so I don't know the table for an IP address. Someone else should be able to plug it in pretty quickly.
Ismail
Engaged Sweeper II
Yes, indeed I do 🙂
Cobra7
Champion Sweeper
SO you pretty much want to see every Windows computer on the domain?