cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Prentice
Champion Sweeper
Hi Folks,

I have set up a number of email alerts, but I find that when I select the Export Type as HTML, the alerts come in using american date format - mm/dd/yyyy. everything else in Lansweeper is UK format - dd/mm/yyyy. date format is ok when I use Export Type as Excel.

Any idea how to fix this as its causing confusion.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ian
3 REPLIES 3
Vapoured
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

You're not the only one!

I too also am annoyed at having reports emailed from the 30th month of the year and no way to correct them. 😅

6 years after your post and there doesn't seem to be a way that I can find, I've been snooping though files and still couldn't find anything yet.

Regards,
Bryan

Ian.Prentice wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have set up a number of email alerts, but I find that when I select the Export Type as HTML, the alerts come in using american date format - mm/dd/yyyy. everything else in Lansweeper is UK format - dd/mm/yyyy. date format is ok when I use Export Type as Excel.

Ian
Hi Bryan,

Yeah, I would have hoped that that would be fixed by now. I now send the reports as an Excel attachment. It's not ideal, but at least the date is in the right format and people stop panicking about it!

Good luck!
Ian

Vapoured wrote:
Hi,

You're not the only one!

I too also am annoyed at having reports emailed from the 30th month of the year and no way to correct them. 😅

6 years after your post and there doesn't seem to be a way that I can find, I've been snooping though files and still couldn't find anything yet.

Regards,
Bryan

Ian.Prentice wrote:
Hi Folks,

Ian

Ian_Prentice
Champion Sweeper
So with 51 views and no replies, I assume I am the only one affected by it or that no one knows how to resolve.

Thanks for taking the time to read it anyways folks.

Cheers!
Ian