cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Janicek
Engaged Sweeper
I have not mapped the "Global" SSH Credentials, since all our SSH Credentials are different.

I also mapped the Credentials for the according IP-Adresses. However, our Sophos Firewall still sends out warnings, that the SSH login failed for the other credentials, so Lansweeper trys to connect with ALL SSH credentials.

This is not really acceptable behaviour. Is there a way to prevent Lansweeper from trying any other credentials? I also noticed, that lansweeper trys to scan the Sophos with the Citrix Credentials...what's going on there?
4 REPLIES 4
bdecruppe
Engaged Sweeper
David_Janicek wrote:
I have not mapped the "Global" SSH Credentials, since all our SSH Credentials are different.

I also mapped the Credentials for the according IP-Adresses. However, our Sophos Firewall still sends out warnings, that the SSH login failed for the other credentials, so Lansweeper trys to connect with ALL SSH credentials.

This is not really acceptable behaviour. Is there a way to prevent Lansweeper from trying any other credentials? I also noticed, that lansweeper trys to scan the Sophos with the Citrix Credentials...what's going on there?

Hello LANSWEEPER Team!

Please (!!!!!) STOP this behavior!!! No one NEED the crazy "citrix" (SSH) automatism!!!
It's a BIG shit and we have only until this Year to show it's no more a fault system.
Our VMware service are logged out and we can NOT logged in again, because Lansweeper shoots the citrix account to ALL system.

And this SINCE YEAR - and so many IT admins wants to stop this - but it's not possible.

Why Lansweeper do this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks for a ASAP fix to disable this hoorable "feature".
Thanks!!
GBInnovation
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

Same for us since long time.
We cannot disable default/Global authent
Global Citrix Account try to connect on our Vcenters 1 time each 5 secondes (root)
Our SecOps TEAM is detecting this activity as brut force attack.
Technically it can overflood SSH listener and create DoS.
this is still an unmanaged issue.
GBInnovation wrote:
Hi,

Same for us since long time.
We cannot disable default/Global authent
Global Citrix Account try to connect on our Vcenters 1 time each 5 secondes (root)
Our SecOps TEAM is detecting this activity as brut force attack.
Technically it can overflood SSH listener and create DoS.
this is still an unmanaged issue.

Hello LANSWEEPER Team!

Please (!!!!!) STOP this behavior!!! No one NEED the crazy "citrix" (SSH) automatism!!!
It's a BIG shit and we have only until this Year to show it's no more a fault system.
Our VMware service are logged out and we can NOT logged in again, because Lansweeper shoots the citrix account to ALL system.

And this SINCE YEAR - and so many IT admins wants to stop this - but it's not possible.

Why Lansweeper do this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks for a ASAP fix to disable this hoorable "feature".
Thanks!!
BastiOn
Engaged Sweeper III
Hy

this was an old Post but we have the same Problem. Sophos Devices scanned with Citrix ssh credentials.
How could we stop this or deaktivate Citrix? we don't need Citrix !

SNMP works and we don't need more Information

Thanks