cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alongejm
Engaged Sweeper
It would be nice if you added support for Azure Government, Office 365 GCC High and Intune Government. I don't think you would have to change much in terms of the code other than the urls you are connecting to.

Azure Government - portal.azure.us
Office 365 GCC High - outlook.office365.us (your site says you connect to outlook.office.com)
Intune Government - endpoint.microsoft.us

If you are using powershell most of it is down with a simple switch "environment" and setting it there.
6 REPLIES 6
DavidT
Engaged Sweeper

I would like to 2nd this.  Has there been any updates on GCC High support?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Our development team is actively looking into this, but we do not have an ETA for a release that contains this feature.

Can we get an update on this? I noticed some references to GCC, GCCHigh and DOD for Help Desk Email settings. Are there expectations to integrate fully into these platforms as well as get FedRAMP certified? 

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

The helpdesk module has indeed been updated now to support additional endpoints. For any further integration, we would recommend contacting tech support and providing them with your specific use case and requirements so they can be added to the customer wishlist: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

Regarding certifications, we would recommend visiting our trust center for more information regarding security and compliance: https://www.lansweeper.com/trust/

Should you still have questions about security and compliance after visiting our trust center, don't hesitate to contact our security team directly, as they are best suited to answer your questions.

Our security team can be contacted via email: security@lansweeper.com

So only the helpdesk module can connect to GCC-High?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

The same changes were applied for setting up email alerts.