cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhowell_ica
Engaged Sweeper II
Under Configuration > Email Settings, we have Signature to Show set to Personal Signature. I do not know where to setup personal signatures though - where is this done?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Each user can configure his personal signature by clicking the gear icon next to his username in the upper right corner of the web console and hitting the Change Signature button. Other user specific settings like preferred help desk language can be found under the gear icon menu as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dbsooner09
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello. I know this is an older post but we are just getting started with the helpdesk portion on lansweeper so I wanted to ask if we set the "personal signature" option will that only apply when a ticket is picked up by an agent? We send out an email to users when they send it a ticket that is just a generic "thanks we got your request" and we want to stay "generic" if that makes sense. Thanks.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
The 'Change signature' button will only be available if either the 'Personal signature for personal tickets only' or 'Personal signature' option is selected in the outgoing mail settings of the 'Configuration -> E-mail Settings' page.
vinnichr
Engaged Sweeper II
So... where did you guys hide that option in the newer UI?

EDIT: or does something else have to be enabled? I'm not seeing the button you described.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Each user can configure his personal signature by clicking the gear icon next to his username in the upper right corner of the web console and hitting the Change Signature button. Other user specific settings like preferred help desk language can be found under the gear icon menu as well.