cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
windowsuser15
Engaged Sweeper
I can't seem to find an outgoing email template to allow notifications to be sent to all agents when a ticket has been assigned. We get a number of tickets that come in over the weekend and have no idea if a ticket is assigned unless we log into the portal.
7 REPLIES 7
Rvolckman
Engaged Sweeper
Has there been any response from Lansweeper on this? We are also considering moving away from Spiceworks and would need this feature before we make the switch
harringg
Champion Sweeper
Upvote on this request. When two agents get an incoming original ticket email, Agent01 picks it up in web console, Agent02, if notified, would know it's being covered without having to login to the console.
chogan201
Engaged Sweeper III
This is much needed. When a ticket comes in after hours and we are not logged into Lansweeper, it would be nice to see if someone else picked it up.
bart_anstaett
Engaged Sweeper II
I would really like to have the features discussed in this also. Is there any movement on this?
Chuck_Wall
Engaged Sweeper
Any update on this? We are new to Lansweeper and have the same question. Need to have all agents notified when a ticket is assigned to a agent. No way of knowing if on the road and do not have access to the app. This feature worked great in Spiceworks.
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
windowsuser15 wrote:
I can't seem to find an outgoing email template to allow notifications to be sent to all agents when a ticket has been assigned. We get a number of tickets that come in over the weekend and have no idea if a ticket is assigned unless we log into the portal.

I swear I was just coming here to ask about this as well. We've been using LS for almost 2 years now and this still hasn't been implemented. We came from Spiceworks and they are able to do it, why not LS? Lets get this working please. VERY frustrating logging into the portal to see if it has been assigned.

To piggyback on this, I am still not finding the option to assign the ticket to an agent when responding to a ticket via email instead of the portal. This makes it even more difficult because any response from the user goes unnoticed until someone picks up the ticket. From the portal.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Currently, the only option is to send a notification to the agent assigned to the ticket when it comes in. Alternatively, if your tickets are not assigned, you can create a template that sends a notification to all agents that a new, unassigned ticket has been created.