cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngalioto
Engaged Sweeper II
Right now we can only get a uptime calendar graph report for one computer at a time. Can we get a uptime calendar that generates a graph for all computers at the same time. Monthly and yearly graph reports and widgets would be great to show how many computers are going to sleep and saving power.
11 REPLIES 11
MariusC
Engaged Sweeper III
Originally Posted by: khancock@sau81.org Go to Quoted Post
I'm also very interested in this feature.

me too
Liam_O
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm also interested in this feature.

As an easier, I'd like to see an "average uptime per day". I would expect to see machines active for about 8-10max per day, and could then target users who leave their machine switched on overnight.
khancock1
Engaged Sweeper II
OCESJF
Engaged Sweeper II
khancock@sau81.org wrote:

me too

BR1ANK
Engaged Sweeper
OCESJF wrote:

me too

And me....
OCESJF
Engaged Sweeper II

me too

Peter_Riederer
Engaged Sweeper III
Is there an Update for this? We are also really interrested in getting a report, where computers have an uptime longer than 24 hours e.g.
geekuilibrium
Engaged Sweeper II
Bump. Any news on this front?
ngalioto
Engaged Sweeper II
It would be highly beneficial for your company to implement this sooner then later. Being green and saving energy has become very important in IT. It would allow us to show our bosses how much energy that we are saving by showing the amount of time our computers are sleeping and saving power for our company or research facility. Not to mention, showing us which computers that are not going to sleep. This way we can track down these computers and find out why they have insomnia.

Thanks for your time.