cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Norphy
Engaged Sweeper
IP Address Management would be a really nice feature to have in Lansweeper. It would be nice to be able to click on a subnet and have it display a list of addresses which are taken and which are free. Considering that Lansweeper already has that information in its database, I would have thought that this would be relatively trivial to implement.
6 REPLIES 6
Argon0
Champion Sweeper
Couldn't you just add an ip address as an asset?
sandve
Engaged Sweeper III
I would also like to see an IP Address Management feature.

I'm not interested in using it to manage DHCP or DNS. Just looking for a well organized approach to documenting our various static IP ranges (including ranges that Lansweeper will not have access to scan).
sukaitsu
Champion Sweeper
You can find them in the reports section now on this forum 🙂 They accepted my post.

Thank you,

Jeffrey
Thank you, Jeffrey Smith Enterprise Applications Security (319) 499-6310 JefSmith@geico.com
Thierry_Bec
Engaged Sweeper
hello,
I am interested in your custom report, you can send me the please
sukaitsu
Champion Sweeper
Norphy,

This can be accomplished by creating a custom report that counts the assets in an ip range and subtracts that from the total IP Addresses possible in that VLAN. I have some reports that do this if you'd like.

Thank you,

Jeffrey
Thank you, Jeffrey Smith Enterprise Applications Security (319) 499-6310 JefSmith@geico.com
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the 5.2 version that will be released shortly you will have the option to scan all ip addresses that are pingable.
It is not possible to make a report that includes the ip addresses that are not pingable (and have no open protocols).
We will add this feature to our wishlist.