cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkramer
Engaged Sweeper II
Can we get a mobile web interface for smaller screen devices (<7")? While it is beneficial to have the interface (mostly) working on a tablet, having some basic level of access on a small screen mobile device (eg iphone/android/winphone/BB) would be extremely useful to pull up quick information on a computer and or device. This would be even more important as you integrate in helpdesk ticketing features.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
miketrike
Engaged Sweeper III

I'd still like to believe this is minimal effort if it's made to be a strip-down, summary interface just for mobility and workflow purposes... e.g. Scanning QR's for example...

As in it could jump to the asset after scanning the QR, and you can do a quick ticket opening from the very limited mobile interface... So you can go back to your workstation after scanning in whatever assets you're working with, and do whatever full desktop operations you need to from there...

So again, from a workflow perspective, something like that COULD/WOULD be useful...

In other words, don't go full mobile, figure out what specific mobile workflows can add to the Lansweeper experience instead... Minimizing any dev time across the board, while providing real-world useful benefits...
- Again going back to the scan QR for summary page, and have a "open a ticket button" example above...

gwelsted
Engaged Sweeper II
+1 i need this, what good are QR codes to scan and pull up asset info on my device if i cant view it in a usable mobile format
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Currently there are no plans to make a mobile application of Lansweeper. This is already on our wishlist, but we cannot give you a release date for it.
miketrike
Engaged Sweeper III
+1

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now