cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brigmill
Engaged Sweeper III
We recently started having a very minor but weird issue with our Helpdesk login page. I noticed that our logo, which had been working for months and still resides in the customdata folder where it always has, is being covered by some sort of marker file called Default.aspx, which seems to be in several lansweeper program directories. All the settings on the Lansweeper Website settings are still correct, Show header is checked and the proper logo PNG is still in the customdata folder. It's like it's there, but this default.aspx is covering it up and we can't figure out how it got there or how to get rid of it - so it's just a blank rectangle with an X in it at the top. I attached a picture

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I don't see an image attached to your post. I did a quick test with a custom logo in Lansweeper 6.0.0.51 and for me the logo worked without issue. If you haven't already, I recommend:
  • Updating to the latest Lansweeper release (6.0.0.51) by following these instructions.
  • Disabling any browser plugins and seeing if the issue persists.

If the issue does persist, I recommend contacting support@lansweeper.com and providing:
  • Screenshot illustrating the problem.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • If it exists, the log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I don't see an image attached to your post. I did a quick test with a custom logo in Lansweeper 6.0.0.51 and for me the logo worked without issue. If you haven't already, I recommend:
  • Updating to the latest Lansweeper release (6.0.0.51) by following these instructions.
  • Disabling any browser plugins and seeing if the issue persists.

If the issue does persist, I recommend contacting support@lansweeper.com and providing:
  • Screenshot illustrating the problem.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • If it exists, the log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now