cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmitry_podshiva
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,
Lansweeper is a nice tool, it can scan both Windows and Linux devices, however, when I'm trying to use it in Linux environment (200+ linux servers) it is not very convenient 😞
Lansweeper thinks that only Windows servers are actually servers 🙂

Most of the builtin reports use only information about windows servers (Memory *, Server *).
I've prepared my own report to get the information about all assets (for windows + linux servers with information about CPU/memory/total partitions size,description and information from custom fields) which I'm interested in (would be nice to have such report out of the box).

Questions:
1. do you plan extend list of builtin reports related Linux servers?
2. Is it possible to use word-wrap in the reports? I have quite long descriptions and they displayed as one-liners in the reports, would be nice to display them as multi-line rows .
3. Do you have a plan to allow editing of descriptions and custom fields directly from the Asset page without going into "Edit asset" dialog?
4. How to get all IP addresses for a linux server in a report? According to documentation tblNetwork contains only information about windows computers.

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0