cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahall
Engaged Sweeper
We want to uninstall Flash Player from user computers. When I go to create a deployment package to do the uninstall the only version showing is Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX and Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin even though reports show multiple versions of Flash installed on user machines including the latest 23. I tried using wild cards to just specify Adobe Flash Player but when the job runs the log error displays Result: Deployment ended: No returncode. Package was stuck at step #1. Stop(Failure).

How can I create a deployment package to remove any version of Flash Player?

Thanks,
Angela
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
You can use the command line that Sullivane is proposing as a command line action in a deployment package to uninstall Adobe Flash.

You could also try using the exe and command that are shown in this blog post and add them to a deployment package to uninstall any version of adobe flash as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ahall
Engaged Sweeper
I wasn't able to get the command line to work (probably user error on my part) but the exe and command from the blog post worked perfectly! Thanks for both suggestions
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
You can use the command line that Sullivane is proposing as a command line action in a deployment package to uninstall Adobe Flash.

You could also try using the exe and command that are shown in this blog post and add them to a deployment package to uninstall any version of adobe flash as well.
sullivane
Champion Sweeper III
Try this as a command line action

wmic product where "name like 'Adobe Flash%%'" call uninstall /nointeractive