cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarkinsIT
Champion Sweeper
Hello. I am trying to find out which computers on my domain have an application called "Phoenix Project Manager" installed on them. If I go to a specific computer (let's say the computer name is JOESCHMOE) in Lansweeper and then choose "Software" to show programs installed on that computer, I see "Phoenix Project Manager". I click that and it takes me to a list of five computers that have that application installed. The problem is that JOESCHMOE is not on that list. I know of at least one other computer that has Phoenix Project Manager installed and is not showing up on that list. I don't know how many others are not showing up. I have also tried just searching for "Phoenix" from the search bar up top and it returns the same list of five.

Any idea how I can get Lansweeper to show me all installations of Phoenix on my network?
Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
With urgent issues it is always best to mail us at support@lansweeper.com as you did with this question.

The issue that you are facing is most likely due to certain machines being on the latest Windows 10 build but Lansweeper not having them in the version that you are using. When new Windows 10 builds are released they are added to Lansweeper and new updates are brought out. You can update your installation to the latest version which has the latest Windows 10 builds by following the steps that are found in this knowledge base article.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nick_VDB
Champion Sweeper III
With urgent issues it is always best to mail us at support@lansweeper.com as you did with this question.

The issue that you are facing is most likely due to certain machines being on the latest Windows 10 build but Lansweeper not having them in the version that you are using. When new Windows 10 builds are released they are added to Lansweeper and new updates are brought out. You can update your installation to the latest version which has the latest Windows 10 builds by following the steps that are found in this knowledge base article.
HarkinsIT
Champion Sweeper
Any assistance provided would be very much appreciated.