cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rseiler
Engaged Sweeper III
Any idea why Scan Status within any asset looks like this? I'm all but positive that it used to have real information there, but I'm not sure when that stopped. Scanning is working and updating, just not the status.
http://imgur.com/a/7hzla]

The only thing done recently is this:
http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postsm47069_Win10-Anniversary-Update-recognition.aspx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The Scan Status has always looked this way if the machine is not currently in the scanning queue. If the machine is in the scanning queue, the Scan Status will either list its position in the queue or (if the machine is first in line) "scan in progress". I'm not sure whether you are perhaps stating that the Scan Status isn't indicating when the machine is actually in the queue, but this is behavior I am not able to reproduce.

If what you are after is information on when the machine was scanned, you can find this partly in the Summary tab of the machine (First Seen, Last Seen, Last Tried) and more in detail for Windows computers in the Scan Time tab.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rseiler
Engaged Sweeper III
The latter. Thanks, I was misremembering it.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The Scan Status has always looked this way if the machine is not currently in the scanning queue. If the machine is in the scanning queue, the Scan Status will either list its position in the queue or (if the machine is first in line) "scan in progress". I'm not sure whether you are perhaps stating that the Scan Status isn't indicating when the machine is actually in the queue, but this is behavior I am not able to reproduce.

If what you are after is information on when the machine was scanned, you can find this partly in the Summary tab of the machine (First Seen, Last Seen, Last Tried) and more in detail for Windows computers in the Scan Time tab.
rseiler
Engaged Sweeper III
6042 didn't help.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now